Practice Mission Statement
We aim to deliver equitable, patient driven, high quality and caring primary health care services without prejudice to the patients of our practice. Reactive to change and capable of innovation, creativity, we offer truly reflective patient services which benchmark the practice as local leaders in the healthcare field without losing sight of traditional primary care virtues
We will achieve the delivery of a truly equitable health care service by:
- Putting our patients at the heart of all practice developments and services.
- Consult our patients on the needs and demands of the practice and invite patient discussion and feedback.
- Treat everyone as an individual.
- All decisions in respect of patient management and provision of services will be based upon clinical need.
- Ensure that all clinical and non-clinical members of the team commit to undertake continuous professional development to ensure that their knowledge skills and ability remain up-to-date and meet the demands of their role.
- Robust record keeping and acceptance of technologies to assist with continuity of care and advanced medical record keeping.
- Undertake regular audit and appraisal of all clinical and non-clinical practises.
- Be leaders not followers in addressing the health inequalities of our local community.